Can you request to be hospitalized in a VA hospital? Ok, so I am a veteran, and I have had indistinguishable...

Ok, so I am a veteran, and I have had the same symptoms for in the region of a year now and all they have done is prescribe me pills for reflux. I know in attendance is something else wrong. The pills do not work. So is there any way to go to the ER and request to gain a whole bunch of exams done before I leave (which would require hospitalization) so I can finally find out what is wrong next to me, put my mind at ease, fix it and move on with my natural life? Oh and please: no diagnosis. That will just stress me out even more, and I don't think I could handle that. That's why I did not include my symptoms. Thanks greatly.
Answers:    Stop eating and drinking all dairy products and you will not have a problem.
you can use your VA medical card to pay for ER services...I did it 2 days ago. But I've had good luck at the VA clinic usually the doctor will ask me what I want and instruct the tests.
I asked for an MRI on my back and got it done. I'm not sure what the ER will do, I suppose the only time the transfer you is if you are are really sick and need to be hospitalized next you could request getting transferred to the vA hospital.

More Questions: